Tuesday, December 2, 2014

9 Week Bump Post

How far along: 9 Weeks! After the ultrasound, we were told a new due date (as I had expected). Instead of being due June 19th, 2015, we are now due June 25th, 2015. How cool would it be to have the same birthday as our second baby!?
 
Weight change: Down 7 pounds. This nausea is killing me!
Changes: This week has been pretty blah. At this point, I see the rest of my pregnancy weeks being hell, too. I’ve been nauseous as all get-out! Also, I think I’ve already turned into a demon and I’m not even in labor, yet! I feel like I’m creating more saliva than normal? And I feel like my lips are more chapped (although this code be the “winter” air)!
Maternity clothes: No, not yet! But I’ve only been wearing leggings and sweat pants… Does that count as maternity clothes? Lol.
 
Stretch marks: None other than the ones I have from my previous pregnancy. They are faded.
Sleep changes: I. Feel. So. Tired. All the time. Being pregnant with a toddler is sooooo different than being pregnant the first time around. With your first pregnancy, you can sleep whenever and wherever you want! You don’t have to worry about anyone else, but yourself. I wish it were that easy this time around.
Best moment of the week: Seeing our little baby on the ultrasound! It was so cool! I figured you wouldn’t be able to see anything other than a little blurb. BUT, you could see arms, legs, the heartbeat (which was 166 btw), and a face structure! The little munchkin was waving it’s arms and everything! I’m so glad my mom came with me to see the baby! OH! AND! We announced to the Facebook World that we are expecting. Now everyone knows. <3




 
Worst moment of the week: Other than the endless battle of Grizzly shitting on the floor, I was pretty sad that Chad wasn’t able to come to the ultrasound. I came to a solid understanding that he has to work to provide for us and that is that.  
Do you miss anything?: No, not yet.
Food craving: I don't think I've experienced any cravings, yet. In fact, I don’t really want to eat ANYTHING. Unless it’s chocolate… You can’t EVER pass up chocolate.  
Movement: No.
Anything specific that triggers sickness: I always feel nauseous when I wake up, after eating anything, and when I lay down to sleep. (Oh, and any other time in between then).
Have you started to show?: No. I have this weird fear that people will think that I am just even more fat than I already am. I am dreading the "in between" stage. I pray that you will be able to tell the difference between my fat belly and my pregnant belly!
Gender: Unknown, but we are hoping for a girl!
Labor signs: God, I hope not! Week 9?!
Belly button, in or out?: In. I think this goes with the whole, being chubby already, thing. With my first pregnancy, my belly button stayed put. There was a time where it was super close to being flush with my other skin, but never popping.
 
Rings: On and comfortable.
Happy or moody: Moody, oh, so moody!
What are you looking forward to?: I am looking forward to my next doctors appointment where we can see the baby again. I think the normal doctors appointments are so mundane and boring. I am looking forward to the moment Braxton fully realizes there is a baby in my belly. I am looking forward to knowing the gender. I am looking forward to not feeling nauseous anymore!
Braxton's reaction/knowledge of the baby: I have said a couple times, to Braxx, that he is going to be a big brother. He responds so happily, "Big brother?!" I think it will take a while for him to fully grasp that there is going to be a baby in my belly and another baby in our lives. I think he will be a great big brother and I think he will enjoy playing with he/she.
Chad and I: We’re great. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if it's not a love letter, it better be a joke! ;)