Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Story


The Girl Who Created This...
 
 
Back in 1992, on June 29th to be precise, a legend was born. Just kidding; it was just me, Oriana Lynn.

Im a small city girl  that was raised by the most gorgeous woman on this planet and one of the hardest working man I know. Before you jump to conclusions, don't it twisted. My parents didn't raise just one awesome child, they raised my older brother who, I'd like to think, is a pretty solid character. My entire childhood was written in Olean, NY, Home of the huskies and the squirrel statues on every corner.

...I wonder if you're contemplating where Olean is...
Don't feel bad if you can't put a finger on it, not many people do...
Not that you'd want to know where it is anyway... Everyone knows everyone and if you have a secret, your neighbor will hear about it later that evening. 

Hmmm, what else should I tell you?
I play the violin. Although, I haven't had much time lately to even touch "Penelope's" case. 
I have a Boyfriend and obviously a son, named Braxton Michael (09-11-2012), and a Boston terrier puppy named Turbo (10-15-2011). Without a doubt, I am obsessed with my little family. 
I enjoy baking. If you give me the ingredients, I can more than likely create the most delicious sweet you'll ever place in your mouth.
Currently, I'm a Stay at home mom (we can get into that later), but I have started my own business called Bibdanas By Braxx (Click the picture on the sidebar). 
I have pet peeves, just like any other person that I know... Want to know how to annoy me?
Chew with your mouth open and make the nastiest noises you can create.
Oh. And I hate wearing socks and shoes.

That sums up my life. Interesting, eh? There's a lot more where that came from ;)

Snuggles and Smooches,

No comments:

Post a Comment

if it's not a love letter, it better be a joke! ;)